“We are able to improve appearence & aesthetics, and any complications can be forecasted”
Case StudyCase Study in Auto-Systems Industry Click Here
With lower capital and operating costs, India is arguably the automotive hub of the world. A wide range of vehicles, right from the cheapest car to the ultra-luxury technically advanced machines, are manufactured here. According to a report by Indian Auto Industry, Indian auto manufacturers produced a whopping 23.4 million motor vehicles in 2014-15 (Apr-Mar). Though a huge market for sale, there is a tough competition between the players to launch innovative products and that too before their competitors do.
Building environment-friendly SOLAR & ELECTRIC VEHICLES need a complete overhaul in the process, design and testing. NAVIGATION and TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS are changing rapidly. Further, this sector is too much dependent on OEMs and lack of system integration between various collaborators reduces efficiency.
Mark provides solutions and services that help you
- AUTOMATE DESIGNS,
- ALLOW RELIABILITY ENGINEERING
- APPLY AUTOMOTIVE RULES AND COMPLIANCES and
- PROVIDE END-TO-END SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- Systematic TRANSLATION of lightweight geometry
- DESIGN AUTOMATION and standardization
- Structural/ mechanism/ flow DESIGN VALIDATION
- Fatigue/ frequency/ thermal RELIABILITY VALIDATION
- VIRTUAL MOCK-UP and design studies
Get the competitive advantage with Mark’s domain expertise and solutions.